If you have a website with public notices, you can include your ads in Doplim! It's simple:
1) Create an XML file in the format specified below.
2) Send the URL where (Example: www.tudominio.com/doplim_feed.xml) is received through our form contact.
From that moment, we will read the feed periodically to insert new ads, make the necessary changes and expiring those notices that are not already present in your feed.
Your ads will be introduced in Doplim search results as soon as possible.
If you have any questions do not hesitate toa contact us
XML feed format
These are the instructions for preparing an XML feed in order to include your ads in Doplim. If you need more information about the XML format we suggest that you consult the Wikipedia.
The encoding of the file must be inUTF-8.
The XML file will contain a major label<doplim></doplim> collecting a set of messages represented by blocks labels<ad></ad>, they contained, in another block<ads></ads>. each block <ad></ad> It contains mandatory and optional fields:
Required fields are a set of XML tags that provide the minimum amount of information necessary for our system to include your ads in Doplim.
- id: ID announcement on your web page (can be numeric or alphanumeric, but must be unique because we use it to avoid duplicate notices).
- url: URL of the ad on your website.
- title: Notice Title (20 characters minimum) should be fully associated with the message may not contain either the name or the URL of your website).
- description: Description of the notice (minimum 30 characters). Remember, the richer the description, the higher your audience!
- main_category The main category is a code that represents the vertical field.
For Services is 7
- sub_category:The subcategory of the main category, is a code that represents the sub-item of Services. These are the code for Services
- Babysitter - Nanny
- Casting - Auditions
- Event Services
- Health - Beauty - Fitness
- Horoscopes - Tarot
- Household - Domestic Help
- Moving - Storage
- Writing - Editing - Translating
- Self employed - Freelance
- Other Services
- ubication: he location has 3 data
- country: Country Post
- province: Advert country or region Province
- city: City
Optional fields should not be added if it has no content. But if you have these fields in your website, do not hesitate to include them in your feed. The sorting algorithm prioritizes quality Doplim, and the richer the notice, the better your ranking!
- price: Price is acceptable separated by decimal point. You can include the attribute currency to specify the currency as:
- USD (for the US dollar)
- EUR (for the Euro)
- postal_code: postcode
- address: Address announcement
- latitude: Latitude coordinate of the notice, for geolocation
- longitude: Longitude coordinate the announcement, for geolocation
- telephone: Contact phone
- images: Urls representing the images of the announcement. They should be placed as daughters tags<images>, named "image_x", where x is the serial number of images. example: <image_1>, <image_2>, <image_3>
- type: Type of service
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <doplim> <ads> <ad> <id>2342344<id> <url>http://www.tudominio.com/2342344.html</url> <title> I need a dermatologist</title> <description>What kind of Dermatology? Cosmetics. What skin problems? Stains. Age? Adult. When do you need dermatology? Tuesday 07 March 2017 (07/03/2017). What time? 11 hrs. </description> <main_category>7</main_category> <sub_category>Health - Beauty - Fitness</sub_category> <action>add</action/> <ubication> <city>San Fernando</city> <province>Colchagua</province> <country>Chile</country> </ubication> <price currency="USD">5000.00</price> <postal_code>35762</postal_code> <address>2308 4th Ae N</address> <latitude>33.5193221</latitude> <longitude>-86.803067,3</longitude> <telephone>4619165116 </telephone> <images> <image_1>http://www.tudominio.com/2342344-images-1.jpg</image_1> <image_2>http://www.tudominio.com/2342344-images-2.jpg</image_2> <image_3>http://www.tudominio.com/2342344-images-3.jpg</image_3> </images> <type>Hairdressing salon</type> </ad> </ads> </doplim>